Japan’s Nabana no Sato Botanical Garden used over 7,000,000 LED lights to create this amazing tribute to nature featuring displays of rainbows, auroras, and Mt. Fuji.
River otters at the Zoological & Botanical Garden in Ichikawa, Japan
omg the last one he pops up ahjfskghfagskjfkhdjs ahahaha
This is what heaven looks like…
Dale a Internet una Imagen
y ellos harán lo peor….
Veo y subo a
tengo una mente muy enferma
yooooo spanish tumblr turns the fuck UP
So many couples fighting on campus today what’s going on
It’s that time of year!
Time of year for fighting? Did I miss something?!
You know the phrase. Fight with your cutie, get dat booty?
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS
This interview has everything:
- Bill revealing all the things Seth taught him at SNL
- Bill’s impression that never made SNL
- And of course, Bill on the origin of Stefon
The Abyss Table is a stunning coffee table that mimics the depths of the ocean with stacked layers of wood and glass. Made by London-based furniture design company Duffy London, the limited-edition piece comes with the hefty price tag of £5,800 (nearly $10,000).