1. preheat oven to 350 degrees farhenheit
2. combine 1 box of funfetti cake mix and 12oz of diet 7up
3. using a mixer/spoon combine until you get a cupcake like consistency (if mix is stiff add 2 more oz of 7 up)
4. put mix into cupcake pan
5. bake for 25 mins. once 25 mins is up let them cool.
1. take one box of fat free vanilla JELL-O pudding and 1/2 tup of cool whip
2. use a mixer/spoon and mix until creamy
3. once cupcakes are cool apply frosting. if any remainders store in fridge.
serving size: 1 cupcake servings per box: 24 calories: 75 weight watcher points plus: 3 points